LG to Make Official ''Nexus'' Tablet for Google

Status
Not open for further replies.

krinkles619

Distinguished
Nov 4, 2009
if it comes reasonably priced and can outperform the iPad2 and the Motorola XOOM then i would definitely get the Nexus tablet. hopefully they would release the Nexus tablet with all of it's features from the start as opposed to the XOOM which won't get flash for months after it's release

G

I don't plan on getting a tablet anytime soon, but I do believe in glasses free 3D for the future. If they mature that technology by heavily integrating it into Android, I would seriously consider it as my first 3D device.

G

Ipad irrelevant to me. Nexus tab; hell yeah! Will wait and see how this plays out

Griffolion

Distinguished
May 28, 2009
[citation][nom]Khushrenada529[/nom]I don't plan on getting a tablet anytime soon, but I do believe in glasses free 3D for the future. If they mature that technology by heavily integrating it into Android, I would seriously consider it as my first 3D device.[/citation]

So long as it isn't like the 3DS where i got a huge headache after 10 mins with it. That's my only point of contention with auto-stereoscopic 3D, then again standard stereoscopic is no better. But i see what you're saying, if they get 3D right eventually, i can see it being a hit on tablets.

fayzaan

Distinguished
Jul 14, 2010
I heard Google will buy LG Electronics. This way it can start making its own TV's, Phones etc. with the whole google branding and RULEZ THE WORLDZ

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS