Question LG tv, model 47LV4400 sound goes up and down after pause

Mar 28, 2019
I have an LG tv, model 47LV4400. Symptom: If we pause the TV, the sound will usually (not always) go up or down dramatically.
Trouble shooting already done. We have changed out: the speakers for a new sound bar with a new optical cable; new DVR; took the receiver out of the mix (new sound bar goes directly to the TV). The problem is still happening.
We appreciate any help.

Is the firmware of the TV up to date? Try updating it via the online option in the TV, couldn´t find any on the Toshiba´s support site. Might not be available.

unplug the TV, press the power button on the TV till the light is out. Replug power and try again.

Reset the TV to factory default

Could be a defect of the TV.

How did you connect the DVR to the TV? HDMI?
Which DVR is it now and which one was it before?

Does it happen with the internal speakers of the TV as well?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
E TVs 1
C TVs 1
E TVs 1
EnDy_S TVs 2
nikki1985 TVs 1
Hypogeum TVs 0
M TVs 1
W TVs 1
B TVs 1
R TVs 1
itsgeeeee TVs 1
AreteCrete TVs 2
L TVs 1
A TVs 1
Ldc011 TVs 1
O TVs 1
K TVs 1
H TVs 1
J TVs 2
C TVs 3
Similar threads
Question Samsung TV, no audio optical output, no sound to wireless headphone.
Question How do I hook up my Samsung smart TV to my sound bar to my cable box to my Sony blue ray player
Question I have no sound from any HDMI ports - samsung tv, model UA40ES5600
Question How does connection type affect how the sound is processed in a 5.1 sound in home cinema system?
Question weird issue with pc/tv/sound system
Question Lg 42lb5600 Cant tell if power supply is bad or if i need new LED strip
Question Please help My new TCLC6US is making a popping sound
Question My lg 43uk6300pvb smart TV has no internal sound when connected with RCA cable to decoder
Question Trying to figure out what my 2008 samsung plasma 58" TV, model #PN58A650T1FXZA is worth
Question Faulty HDMI ports on Sony XBR75X850E (2017 model LED)
Question how can i bluetooth connect my lg soundbar (model sk4d) to my toshiba 55U7863DB 55" smart tv?
Question I have a Samsung Series 7 Tv model number UE46B7000, which is not connecting to the internet.
Question hisense tv model 32k3110w- connecting a ps2?
Question sharp tv model number LC42SB45UT,
Question Help! Sharp tv model LC-55P8000U
Question How to hookup Bose Lifestyle Model AV48 Media Center to TCL Roku Model 65C807 Smart TV?
Question LG 55" TV Screen goes black but still has sound model # 55lb7200-ub
Question I have a Samsung QLED Q6 Model what is the best HDMI port for gaming to use?
Question I have a sharp aquos 70 in model number LC-70le640u and it powers on but I have no picture or back light and no codes
Question How acn I hook up a phillips fr968 digtital surround system to a Direct Tv system that has HDMI - TV is a Panasonic Model TC-P42C2

ASK THE COMMUNITY