Lg tv no program information

Status
Not open for further replies.

Critchmom

Distinguished
Mar 20, 2011
Hello,
Can't get any program information on new LG HD TV.

We have an older Phillips HD TV & it shows the info. Both are hooked to cable TV (no box used).

Adobo4

Honorable
Aug 1, 2012

You need to set the time from manual to automatic (or at least set the time zone).

Mario ZV

Estimable
Jul 20, 2015
Thank you Adobo4,I set my tv setting time back to auto and now I got the channel info I was looking for.Weeks ago I was changing the settings,and I made a mess..but now tv is back to normal.Thanks again.

Teebee502

Prominent
Apr 2, 2017

OMG, I've been dealing with this for almost 2 years and just now thought to Google it. Changing the time zone to automatic worked, such an easy fix! Thanks!

leemharwell

Prominent
Aug 24, 2017
I am still experiencing this issue with my new LG Smart TV. The old TV displayed channel info just fine, this one will not. No cable set top box, just coax in from the cable company. Again, same setup i had with older TV just wanted to upgrade to smart tv... doesnt seem that "Smart" now.... I have reset to factory spec, changed the date and time, both manual and automatic. As for timezone there is no manual option only a list of major cities. I chose Denver as i am about an hour away in the same time zone (Mtn) Any help greatly appreciated!

Status
Not open for further replies.