LG Volt 2 vs HTC Desire 626s

rylecx

Commendable
May 5, 2016
I am looking at a new virgin mobile phone. I enjoyed my Samsung Reverb but it has gotten old and is running a bit slow. I want something slightly faster with internet but am mainly deciding between these 2 phones. Thoughts, opinions, experiences?

Solution
i have a few lg volt 1 phones and i like them. plenty fast enough and able to hold a 128 gb sd card so plenty of space to store stuff. once i flashed it with some a stripped down rom it runs very well for such a cheap phone (i spent $40 on it on sale). i'd assume the volt 2 is just a bit better than the first one.

got mine for a second phone line since i wanted a cheap phone and am not disappointed at all. ended up getting my parents a couple as well for their first smart phones and they are just as happy. they love when someone with an iphone asks "how do you do that on my phone?" cause i got theirs all tricked out and rooted :)

Math Geek

Estimable
Herald
i have a few lg volt 1 phones and i like them. plenty fast enough and able to hold a 128 gb sd card so plenty of space to store stuff. once i flashed it with some a stripped down rom it runs very well for such a cheap phone (i spent $40 on it on sale). i'd assume the volt 2 is just a bit better than the first one.

got mine for a second phone line since i wanted a cheap phone and am not disappointed at all. ended up getting my parents a couple as well for their first smart phones and they are just as happy. they love when someone with an iphone asks "how do you do that on my phone?" cause i got theirs all tricked out and rooted :)

Solution