Lg X Charge wont connect/find my home wifi

Apr 28, 2018
I have an lg X charge and all kind of wifi shows up but my home comcast wifi i dont know why it wont connect because it was connected previously, i came home from out of town and it wont pop up even when i search. My wife has a galaxy and is connected to it. Yes ive tried to manually input by add wifi, but nothing. I reset phone network settings and nothing, so i hard reset my phone and it still will not come up as a wifi it cannot find it for some reason can you help me please because i do not get data signal inside of my house i need my wifi to find my home router. Ive tried connecting using the wsp or whatever button thats on the router also im out of things to try i need serious help asap

Will the phone connect to other WiFis? If it will connect to others, but just not the home one, then it is either something int he settings of the modem/router, or something in your service. You may want to contact the carrier/service provider then.

Apr 28, 2018
I tried to connect to open xfinity but no internet available it tells me i will have to contact my provider like your telling me i wish there was a simple way but ive tried everything that ive read plus some it has me really ticked off. I will give my provider a mouthful! Thank you for trying to help me.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Clairenee Android Smartphones 1
Nicy1 Android Smartphones 6
S Android Smartphones 3
Heffmoo Android Smartphones 1
Magafliux Android Smartphones 1
B Android Smartphones 1
D Android Smartphones 2
S Android Smartphones 1
M Android Smartphones 3
shivranjani324 Android Smartphones 1
Lil_Savage Android Smartphones 1