Solved! Live Stream to TV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 16, 2021
Good Morning Guys,

I have an work office with two entrances. How can I get two cameras to play on a tv or monitor and run live so I am able to see who is at either door? Is my only option a DVR system. Whether it is wireless or wired? I hate that before I buzz anyone in I have to yell to see who it is... Would installing two cameras using a multiplexer work? Two cameras to a multiplexer to the tv?

Last edited:
Solution
"Two cameras to a multiplexer to the tv? " Sure, stores use those multiplexors all the time. But you could use 2 small used computer monitors bought cheap or donated free, and have no down time between front and back door. And then when the ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE hits, you would know which door to lock first!
From what I see on TV it's only a matter of time anyway!!
They also make split screen devices for 1 screen, that would be optimal IMO. Just need to do the search in security equipment.

BEAUFORD_SAVAGE

Respectable
Sep 6, 2020
"Two cameras to a multiplexer to the tv? " Sure, stores use those multiplexors all the time. But you could use 2 small used computer monitors bought cheap or donated free, and have no down time between front and back door. And then when the ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE hits, you would know which door to lock first!
From what I see on TV it's only a matter of time anyway!!
They also make split screen devices for 1 screen, that would be optimal IMO. Just need to do the search in security equipment.

Reactions: brianphills
Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.