Logitech G930 alternatives

yourstruly201

Estimable
Jan 12, 2015
I recently bought my first headset for gaming, the logitech g930's. They look good, they sound good, but there are just to many things that bug me about them for me to keep them and be happy (for instance the dropping connection issue and random popping sound). So i have decided im going to send them back and buy something else. Now this is where im stuck, i want something that is in the price range of the g930's (£100 - £150) but i just dont know what to get. I went with the G930's for the wireless for convenience but im now leaning more towards wired instead as after reading up on things it seems like a better option.

So my question to you is what headset or maybe even headphones can i get in the price range of the G930's? They can be wired or wireless, and headphones are also an option.

Solution
The H2100 are definetely something to look at, i would also recommend the Steelseries Siberia V3 Prism, the Kingston HyperX Cloud is also a solid option.

Hope this helps!

yourstruly201

Estimable
Jan 12, 2015

I looked at a newer model than this, the H2100's which are definatly something im considering

yourstruly201

Estimable
Jan 12, 2015

Thanks i will have a look at those