acin-it54

Estimable
Mar 3, 2015
Hey guys,
I just bought my logitech g502 protheus core mouse and i want to setup a macro key for left clicking.
So that for an instance i am shooting a semi weapon weapon i can just press the button and it keep shooting instead off spamming the shoot button
thanx-acin-it54

Solution

This is very easily done. I have a Logitech G19 and Logitech G400. The G19 is awesome because it can be used to switch between G-Series profiles, controlling all attached G-Series peripherals.

In CS:GO I bound the P key to +attack1, and created a macro that presses P, releases P immediately, and then waits 0.2 seconds. It then repeats automatically. This macro turns the Tek-9 into the Rekt-9

Pinhedd

Distinguished

This is very easily done. I have a Logitech G19 and Logitech G400. The G19 is awesome because it can be used to switch between G-Series profiles, controlling all attached G-Series peripherals.

In CS:GO I bound the P key to +attack1, and created a macro that presses P, releases P immediately, and then waits 0.2 seconds. It then repeats automatically. This macro turns the Tek-9 into the Rekt-9

Solution