Logitech Gaming Software

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatGuyControl

Estimable
Mar 18, 2015
Mouse: Logitech g502

I've had a previous version of LGS nothing changed, all of a sudden yesterday the program would no longer open. The Lcore.exe shows up in task manager but no app icon in tray and the program doesnt open up at all. I''ve tried completely deleting the program through app Data and uninstalling it. I've tried older versions of the program that previously worked and reinstalled Windows. I've installed all .NetFrameorks and Microsoft Visual C++.

I've tried all suggestions on the Logitech forums and still wont open att all, I've had a friend download the program and his opens fine.

Here is a simple GIF of my problem: http://gyazo.com/c76865677c3213e216ada9e88773c374

EDIT: I have seemed to have found the problem, when I unplug my g502 and use a normal mouse the program opens up fine and everything works. The second I plug in my g502 the program becomes unresponsive and it just crashes, any help?

Solution
Sounds to me like the hardware itself has failed. Issues that don't present without the hardware installed, but do with the hardware present are either hardware failures or driver related. Make sure you have the most recent drivers installed for your device or replace the device. If it's still under warranty, I'd initiate an RMA.
Sounds to me like the hardware itself has failed. Issues that don't present without the hardware installed, but do with the hardware present are either hardware failures or driver related. Make sure you have the most recent drivers installed for your device or replace the device. If it's still under warranty, I'd initiate an RMA.

Solution

dagger1337

Estimable
Jul 2, 2015

This is the exact problem I am having and I cannot use the extra mouse buttons on my g502 and ive tried for months to fix this and googling for hours and nothing! =(

Status
Not open for further replies.