Logitech Launches Creepy Ad for Google TV Box

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkv1

Distinguished
May 30, 2009
I laughed pretty hard at part 3 but I'm pretty sure I'd crap myself in the same situation lol.

BTW here's a another link to part 3:
http://www.viddler.com/explore/engadget/videos/1752/

mikem_90

Distinguished
Jun 24, 2010
[citation][nom]Camikazi[/nom]I like my Logitech stuff, been using this keyboard and mouse (both wireless and Logitech) since 2003 and they work perfectly, this is with MANY drops and falls and 3 moves.[/citation]

A company's products can change from year to year as designers move from job to job, cost requirements change, new leadership in various departments, or change in where parts are made. One year they might be awesome, another they might be crap. 7 years is an eternity for a product line.

In fact, its likely because of a line of their products lasted so long that a VP said "Sales are way down, these products are too good. we can't stay in business if the lifetime of the product is so long."

Its a catch-22. You make too good products, people buy one in a very long spate of time, the company can't develop enough. Too cheap and they have too many warranty issues and customer annoyance.

ChromeTusk

Distinguished
Jun 10, 2010
[citation][nom]meeeeeestad[/nom]Erm - why did that submit without me pressing a button?What I was going to say:For anyone who didn't see part 3, it's currently available here:http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMjAxNjQ5OTg0.html[/citation]
Thanks for the link. I would have pulled that ad too. The others aren't as creepy.

Hilarion

Distinguished
Feb 12, 2008
And a sane person would want this why?
Haven't had a need for TV for 10 years now and this makes me realize that my decision to stop watching it was correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.