Logitech Releases Cool Touch-Based Mouse

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

I thought it was cool to the touch. Kind of disappointed now.
Funny how awkward wording can make things interesting! :p

joytech22

Distinguished
Jun 4, 2008
This would look kinda funny at work.
People walking past and your swiping your finger on the surface of this black rock. lol.

At least it's something different.

alidan

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2009
look at the razor naga, i love that mouse, but wish someone who would make a higher quality version would come out of the wood work. really anyone but razor... i have 2 years before i need a new mouse again... i dont want to have to re buy another naga, no matter how much i like it, its a quality thing.

zak_mckraken

Distinguished
Jan 16, 2004
[citation][nom]iam2thecrowe[/nom]This looks like something a Mac user would buy, if it were white.[/citation]
... and if it costed $99.99 instead.

socalboomer

Distinguished
Sep 13, 2008
Hated it when it was white, not even going to waste money on it when it's carbon-fiber. . .

There IS such a thing as tactile-feedback, and we as humans ARE geared for it. . .

serkol

Distinguished
Sep 8, 2009
[citation][nom]zak_mckraken[/nom]... and if it costed $99.99 instead.[/citation]
Apple Magic Mouse costs $69 (in Canada)

classzero

Distinguished
Aug 25, 2011
[citation][nom]serkol[/nom]Apple Magic Mouse costs $69 (in Canada)[/citation]

Yes it is only $69 in the US too. But at the same price ( a buck cheaper) it doesn't fit a troll's agenda.

imcman

Distinguished
Feb 8, 2012
"Logitech said that the Touch Mouse M600 also includes the tiny Logitech Unifying receiver, which can connect up to six compatible mice and keyboards through one USB port."

How many mice/keyboards does one need connected to a computer? Multiple monitors, sure.... multiple keyboards.... doubt it. /trolling

southernshark

Distinguished
Nov 7, 2009
Talk about old news. This news is sad.

MICROSOFT released a touch mouse months ago.

In fact, I have one of them. It works GREAT for browsing the internet and doing mundane tasks.

It SUCKS for playing games or anything which requires quick response.

I give it a 3 out of 5 only because its cool to be different. But in terms of utility the old wheel mouse is light years ahead of it. And for gaming........... forgetabout.

marcolorenzo

Distinguished
Jan 23, 2012
I'm surprised the article didn't mention anything about how it's a complete rip-off of the Magic Mouse from Apple, at least conceptually. I wouldn't be buying either one anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.