Logitech z506 Not play sound through speaker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

falling1

Estimable
Feb 16, 2014
Hey everyone. I got logitech z506 for over a years now. Suddenly yesterday while i was watching movies with my headphone plug in, I pull the headphone out and shutdown the computer right away. Next day i turn the pc desktop on with my z506 still plug in, to my noticing that my speaker not play sound or any audio from any clip or music. Only time is play sound was by plug in the headphone. Would anyone help me out?

So far i adjust the setting in sound system, remove and reinstall the audio plus realtek. It's still not working. Can anyone help me out here please.

Eddy85

Commendable
Jan 24, 2017
Hello. Hey, Same problem. Yesterday i tested my whole system after i noticed power supply didnt worked, replacing it with a PC ATX power supply, 12V, 5A. More than an hour i tested. Then i turn it off, assembled the whole system and powered it on, and suddendly no sound at all in any of the speakers, BUT it did with the headphones plugged in. Some ideas, Thanks, Sorry for my English.
More about : hey problem sound headphones speaker logitech z506

insanelyorange

Distinguished
Aug 31, 2011
(Sorry for the necro post) Hey guys, I had the same issue and solved my problem. I discovered that the headphone slot itself had become very slightly dislodged from constantly removing and plugging in my headset and would only work when a headset was connected. To test if this is the case, I recommend getting a mechanical pencil (or any other thin plastic object),insert it into the start of the 3.5mm headset slot on the right speaker and gently press the slot in the upwards, downward or sideways direction (do this while playing music to test the speakers). I ended up finding that putting my pencil towards the top of the headphone slot would allow music to play through my speakers. I then tried pushing the slot in with my thumb (with a good deal of force) and my speakers are now working again.

Status
Not open for further replies.