Logitech z506 right speakers playing woofer sounds

Rigot_Mortis

Prominent
Mar 5, 2017
Hey all.Since i bought my speakers some years ago( Logitech z506 5.1) i've been experiencing a lot of different issues given that they're paired with Realtek HD Audio.Most of them though i could manage to solve.Today the front right speaker quits playing the proper sounds and acts like a woofer.In addition,the sounds that would normally come out of the right speakers are mixed,although in a very low volume,with the center speakers.I've checked the cables and they seem to be connected properly.

sidfrgaming

Commendable
Mar 28, 2016
Check again z506 has three 3 pole stereo jack inputs
one of them consists input for both subwoofer and center speaker check the input and perform surround test from realtek audio driver read the manual

Rigot_Mortis

Prominent
Mar 5, 2017

Well,i've checked the cables and,as i said, seems they're connected right.By doing that i found out that no matter where i connect the jacks on the back of the woofer (green,black,orange),when i put in the front left/right speakers the right one sounds like a woofer.The rest of them work just fine.The problem is with the green jack or so i think.Another thought was that something messes with the path of the signal while traveling on the motherboard.(i hope you got what i meant here cause i'm not sure if i put it well)Anyway,thanx in advance