Question Speaker sounds inverted?

Dec 26, 2019
Alright so I've been telling my friend that I was going to fix up his logitech z506 surround sound system well about 6 hours ago I bought it from him instead to keep and took about the rear right speaker but to my surprise there is nothing visually wrong with the speaker everything is in tact and all wires are connected properly but everything sounds inverted there is no bass at all and the vocals are very very distant(this is only on the rear speakers the others are fine and the main controller speaker doesnt work at all and it has been dropped a lot so I assume a wire disconnected)

If you are using the 5.1 inputs then:
Vocals come out of the center channel speaker.
Bass comes out of the subwoofer only.
Surround speakers are for surround effects and may not produce any output at all depending on the content.
If you are using the 2.0 input then the 3D effect built into the speakers will create a pseudo surround sound effect but not the same as stereo duplicated out of all the speakers.

Reactions: Donut792
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Sound guy Audio 1
Bandits13 Audio 6
E Audio 1
Parsa_kh Audio 3
A Audio 1
V Audio 1
JonathanDQT Audio 2
machoosharp Audio 0
sirphi Audio 10
B Audio 0
Y Audio 0
T Audio 3
Doctor Gonzo Audio 0
G Audio 2
V Audio 1
S Audio 1
G Audio 0
G Audio 1
C Audio 2
Mellelmejor Audio 1
Similar threads
Question Why when I connect my subwoofer Yamaha YST SW215 with my speakers to my external soundcard, all I get is a low bass sound with no speaker sound
Question How to connect 2 speakers and sound bar to an amp
Question Sound Blaster Z Headphone / Speaker switching
Question connecting 2.1 desktop speakers as rear (surround) speaker to pc
Question How to connect a Rockville EQ to a Yamaha RX-V567 Natural Sound AV Receiver/Amp with Polk Audio Surround speakers
Question Creative Speakers cracking sound even when there is no input
Solved! Connecting Logitech MX Sound 2.0 to subwoofer
Question Phone to Active speaker audio sounds very strange
Question How to use TV speakers as main and ceiling speakers for surround sound
Question Yamaha rx-v385 surround speaker issue
Question Logitech z5300 no sound from ONE speaker
Question "AchiLo" : Bluetooth speakers keep cutting out about every minute when I hear something that sounds like "AchiLo"
Question What is causing a high-pitched whine through my PC speakers after I close a video?
Question Static in surround sound speakers
Question Speakers and headphones are not recognized as separate devices, and sound plays in both.
Question Sound bar with output, pair to amp w/ tower speakers
Question Using Logitech Z506 satelites(rear/sides) with X503 left/center/right and x503 sub
Question No sound at all when plugging speakers when plugging headset in
Question Are there sound bars I can use as left, center, right speakers for my home theater system?
How to invert the sound of my speakers? Left to right, right to left.

ASK THE COMMUNITY