Logitech Z506 Surround Sound Speakers

Ben Marriner

Honorable
Mar 15, 2013
Hi guys, wondering if any-one has this system.
I've been after it for ages and I finally bit-the-bullet and bought it.
I'm really impressed with it but I want to put the speakers on the wall and there are no mounting points on the speakers.

Can any-one give me a few suggestions on good wall mounting brackets for little speakers?

As all-ways, thanks.

Ben

Solution
the older sets like the z5500 or x540 had a screw which held on the base which could be used for a wall mount, however the newer z506 does not.

your only real options are to either use an adhesive pad (such as for mounting hooks and objects on walls) between the wall mount and the speaker or to drill a small hole and use screws into the back. the first is removeable easily the second leaves traces.

or you could put them up on little shelves.
the older sets like the z5500 or x540 had a screw which held on the base which could be used for a wall mount, however the newer z506 does not.

your only real options are to either use an adhesive pad (such as for mounting hooks and objects on walls) between the wall mount and the speaker or to drill a small hole and use screws into the back. the first is removeable easily the second leaves traces.

or you could put them up on little shelves.

Solution