Looking at the price of changing the broken screen of mobile phone , repair it or buy a new phone?

Jul 30, 2019
As the screen ratio continues to increase, the risk of broken screens of mobile phones is also growing, and it is broken when accidentally. And the price of changing a screen is too expensive, sometimes looking at the price on the repair order, think about it is better to buy a new mobile phone.

As the screen ratio continues to increase, the risk of broken screens of mobile phones is also growing, and it is broken when accidentally. And the price of changing a screen is too expensive, sometimes looking at the price on the repair order, think about it is better to buy a new mobile phone.

There is no way to know if a screen should be repaired without knowing what the phone is. If it's a phone worth much more than a screen swap then it's easily worth to repair it. $100 for a new screen vs $600 for a new high end phone is a pretty simple decision.

YehezkielLee

Prominent
Aug 1, 2019
i never drop my phone,so,

but my phone's eMMC was broken so no way to repair the phone.

but if only the screen was broken,its better to repair those thing,except,the phone was toooooo old... :)