Looking for 5.1 surround PC speaker system

G

Currently I have these Logitech 2.1 speakers:http://www.amazon.com/Logitech-980-000382-Z313-Speaker-System/dp/B002HWRZ2K/ref=sr_1_5?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1421855480&sr=1-5&keywords=pc+stereo+system

I've had them for years now, and they are starting to wear out. I hear significant crackling in loud scenarios, and I just want something a bit more.

I've been looking for a good set of speakers that have loud bass, and loud sound in general. Sometimes I like to have it play in the computer room while I can still hear it in other rooms (which might explain why my current speakers are getting blown out).

I've never looked for speakers on my own before however. I've tried looking online, but I'm afraid of spending a large sum of money on something I won't be satisfied with and have to go through the hassle of sending it back.

My budget is about $150. I'd rather not go over, but I can slightly if I must. Links to Amazon would be best, since I do have Prime, and I trust Amazon's shipping above most other places.

GeRgY

Admirable
Solution
G

Hm, if they really are louder and can take being that loud, I might consider those 2.1 speakers. I don't get paid until tomorrow, so I'll keep them in mind while I'm looking around.