looking for a cheap laptop under 400 to use for gaming and general use

aidenhirst34

Estimable
Sep 28, 2014
I want to be able to play call of duty zombies and make custom maps but also do stuff like school homework but on a laptop under 400 I know its a low budget but my parents are cheap ;)

Solution

I wouldn't recommend that. The screen is tiny, and to stream games, you need a nvidia geforce gtx 600 or higher or something like that. It has been reviewed by a guy by the name of Austin Evans, he also has made a desktop computer called The Boson, which is 300. Also you should go to bestbuy and look at their toshiba laptops. They aren't the best, but they can run games suprisingly well.

Aidan Sweeney

Estimable
Mar 1, 2014

Under $400? Well, better laptops start at about 600 to 700 US dollars.

chrisiswaytocool

Estimable
Aug 13, 2014
I wouldn't recommend getting a $400 laptop for gaming I say save your money and buy an NVidia shield gaming tablet (its basically a tablet that can run games at 1080p with no screen tearing or lag) that means 1080p angry birds

Galaxamus

Estimable
Oct 22, 2014

I wouldn't recommend that. The screen is tiny, and to stream games, you need a nvidia geforce gtx 600 or higher or something like that. It has been reviewed by a guy by the name of Austin Evans, he also has made a desktop computer called The Boson, which is 300. Also you should go to bestbuy and look at their toshiba laptops. They aren't the best, but they can run games suprisingly well.

Solution