Looking for a Gaming headset, price tag 100 euro

ConorSavage97

Estimable
Mar 25, 2014
As said above i need a new headset, i am currently debating on getting
1) cloud hyper x
2) steel series siberia v2
3) logitech g430s
I want to be able to use these both on my PC and my PS4, if anyone has any other recommendations or which headset i should get out of the 3 would be much appreciated

Solution
If I were you I would go for:
Steelseries Siberia V2
or
Razer Kraken Pro
or
Logitech G430
and get a separate mic.
Out of these three, the best sound quality is the Siberia, the most comfortable is the Kraken and the cheapest is the Logitech. The Kraken also has the best mic.

For the separate mic I would go for something like a Blue Snowball. The sound quality of the mic will be 10x better than the mic on the headsets, and overall you will have great sound quality in everything.
I am using the Kraken 7.1 (The surround sound version of the Kraken Pro) with my Blue Yeti (The "Older Brother" of the Snowball) and they are amazing.

I would definitely recommend them if you had enough money, but the Kraken and Blue Snowball will also be...

SachMcFunny

Honorable
Nov 11, 2013
If I were you I would go for:
Steelseries Siberia V2
or
Razer Kraken Pro
or
Logitech G430
and get a separate mic.
Out of these three, the best sound quality is the Siberia, the most comfortable is the Kraken and the cheapest is the Logitech. The Kraken also has the best mic.

For the separate mic I would go for something like a Blue Snowball. The sound quality of the mic will be 10x better than the mic on the headsets, and overall you will have great sound quality in everything.
I am using the Kraken 7.1 (The surround sound version of the Kraken Pro) with my Blue Yeti (The "Older Brother" of the Snowball) and they are amazing.

I would definitely recommend them if you had enough money, but the Kraken and Blue Snowball will also be awesome.

Hope I helped :D

Solution

ConorSavage97

Estimable
Mar 25, 2014

You helped a lot!! think i might actually get the kraken then upgrade to snowball when iv enough money, although a lot of people complain about razer products?

ConorSavage97

Estimable
Mar 25, 2014

also would the kraken work with ps4? is it usb connected or have an adapter?

SachMcFunny

Honorable
Nov 11, 2013
It isn't USB but you can grab a cheap adapter from EBay. I have been using my razer mouse, keyboard and headset for the last 2 years and they have been working perfectly.