Looking for a good desktop speaker/sub combo

Solution
if you can find Edifier s330d would be the best it's 1 2.1 system and it can produce 20-20khz wiht a 6.5" driver and 36W rms for sub but believe me this thing can shake the door in my room and all the closets i am rly satisfied with that i bought it for 120 euros in my room i can hear low as 35 hz and feel it at the same time on ur chest but if i move to another room i can hear below 35hz , i max it at 70% volume cuz after that the bass will be reduced/brake but tweeters will be fine (i am a basshead so i know a lot in this category)

angelion

Distinguished
Oct 3, 2011
if you can find Edifier s330d would be the best it's 1 2.1 system and it can produce 20-20khz wiht a 6.5" driver and 36W rms for sub but believe me this thing can shake the door in my room and all the closets i am rly satisfied with that i bought it for 120 euros in my room i can hear low as 35 hz and feel it at the same time on ur chest but if i move to another room i can hear below 35hz , i max it at 70% volume cuz after that the bass will be reduced/brake but tweeters will be fine (i am a basshead so i know a lot in this category)

Solution