Looking for a headset less than $90

ScubaDucki

Estimable
Apr 15, 2014
Hey guys, i am looking for a cheap headset as stated above, i want the headset to have a noise cancelling mic, due to my keyboard being a Razer Blackwidow which is very loud. I would also like the ear cuffs to cover my ears, as well as i would like them to be noise cancelling so i don't hear too much. I searched for a few hours and came up with the following: Corsair Raptor HS40, Plantronics Gamecom 780, Razer kraken pro, and the Logitech G430. However based on the companies descriptions i know that i can't accurately decide which headset is the best, so i would like advice from someone who has experience in either these headsets, or any other good quality headsets.

RazerZ

Honorable
Herald
Aug 18, 2013

Gaming headsets in general tend to have low build quality, subpar audio, and usually have a cheap mic. The HyperX cloud is really the only "gaming" headset for <$90 that I would consider since it is a rebrand of the TakStar PRO 80 which is a decent pair of headphones.

If you want the best sound quality you would need to look into getting a pair of headphones and attaching a mic to them.