Looking for a INTEL laptop with at least a PENTIUM DUAL-CORE £200-£250

dansgas1000

Honorable
Jun 1, 2012
Hello guys i am thinking of selling my iPad 1st gen which are going for about £200 on ebay (32GB Wifi)

So i want to get a laptop instead mainly becuase of flash player. (see apple you just lost an iPad user becuase of s**t flash support!!!)

Minimum specs:

13inch
Pentium dual-core
Dont care about GPU not for gaming
Any brand
I live in uk

Thanks you guys tell me if you need anymore infomation. Thanks

I like at least 3GB RAM if possible and lasptop needs to be portable not tomthick and good looking :D

dansgas1000

Honorable
Jun 1, 2012
1. What is your budget? £200-£250

2. What is the size of the notebook that you are considering? 15 inch would be good but 13 inch ok

3. What screen resolution do you want? 1366x768 maybe, maybejust a little lower would be fine

4. Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop? Im replacing my iPad 1 32gb wifi

5. How much battery life do you need? Any really but a good 4-6 hour would be good

6. Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)? Probbaly no games about from those cheap browser ones you get

7. What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? (Photo/Video editing, Etc.) store some photos maybe just surfing the web WATCHING VIDEOS

8. How much storage (Hard Drive capacity) do you need? Well something like 250GB would be fine.

9. If you are considering specific sites to buy from, please post their links. i need UK sites. Amazon good dont mind ebay lol

10. How long do you want to keep your laptop? I dont really know

11. What kind of Optical drive do you need? DVD ROM/Writer,Bluray ROM/Writer,Etc ? Optical drive maybe

12. Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like and explain the reasons. My sister had an inspiron destop from dell had many problems. Asus is great brand but they are expensive

13. What country do you live in? Unted kingdom (£)

14. Please tell us any additional information if needed. At least a pentium processor i hate AMd they are sooo slow. Or core 2 duo is fine

I found one:

http://www.laptopsdirect.co.uk/Grade_A1_Acer_Aspire_5733_Core_i3_Windows_7_Laptop_in_Black__a1-LX.RN502.072/version.asp is this good? How much battery life?

dansgas1000

Honorable
Jun 1, 2012
Nice find, i am also not keen on Acer. ASUS i love ASUS its great brand. Anything a little cheaper than that? My iPad sells on ebay mostly for about £200 and im getting a Gaming PC also soon, i don't want a bad CPu becuase i'm worried it will be slow and constant unresponsive.