indirectMW

Estimable
Aug 26, 2014
Laptop A(PSKTNA-02R016 - Toshiba Satellite L50-B02R Computer)

Laptop B(PSPQEA-00J00Q - Toshiba Satellite S50-B00J Computer)

Hello LGD,

I am currently in the market for a new laptop, old one just isn't cutting it anymore. Above I have listed two toshiba models that have excellent deals on them... 400 dollars under retail! These two laptops are basically brother and sister with one to two differences, speakers, dimensions and disk tray.

Now, I know some of you will think there are other laptops out there... but the deals on these two are incredible! All I need is for you guys to tell me if the specs 2 price are good and the overall rating of them. I greatly appreciate any help given and will be choosing a best answer!

Cheers :)

Both are more or less exactly the same. For $400 AUD they are both good deals since they have dedicated graphics.

The difference are:
- The S50-B has no DVD drive and H/K sound speakers.
- The L50-B has a DVD drive and Skullcandy speakers.

H/K speakers are likely better than Skullcandy so if you want potentially better sound, then go with the S50-B.

If having a DVD Drive is important so that you can read DVDs / CDs or burn DVDs to backup data, then go with the L50-B.

Picking nits again, but the OP said they were both $400 under retail. Not that the price was $400. I think you can barely get a chromebook in Aussie for $400. ;)

TRENDING THREADS