Solved! Looking for a pair (or two pairs) of headphones for gaming and listening to music.

Mar 23, 2019
Hi,

So I play a lot of competitive and casual games and listen to a lot of music whilst travelling and programming daily. I have a budget of £150 and I'm looking for either two separate pairs of headphones for either purpose or one pair that accommodates both.

I'm not fussed on the headphones being wireless or not. Just want at least a mic for gaming (detachable if it's just the one headset) and for the gaming one to be compatible with pc and ps4. I do play a lot of competitive games like Overwatch and Apex Legends currently so being able to hear footsteps and general whereabouts of in game things would be fantastic. Maybe closed and over-ear as a preference but not necessary too.

Any help or suggestions are appreciated.
Thanks!

D

Deleted member 217926

Nice choice. I still use my 598s as daily drivers and for gaming here almost 8 years after I got them. They almost need a second set of replacement pads. Soundstage and imaging are both excellent and so is comfort. They also hold up really well for most music. :)