Solved! Looking for a rugged smartphone 2-300

Jan 25, 2019
Are any of the 'rugged' smartphones from China (I. E. Ulefone 5-honor 7x-etc.)capable of working on att(prepaid) in the USA? If so, a run down of 5 or so? Trying to find a phone under 2 or 300 with 32 or better storage-good camera-and won't break or drown in the first week. Thanks in advance Jeff

Solution
While we are happy to help people fix problems, we aren't here to do extensive research on purchasing choices. This is a help on problems forum. I would suggest you do the research on the devices. Most info you can get online about the phones and then go to sites like gsmarena.com and others to find out the specs of a device.

Now if they will work with AT&T is a guess. You would need to make sure the device is GSM and not CDMA, which isn't always listed. AT&T uses a GSM network. So after you have narrowed down your choices, you would be best served to contact them directly to see if a particular device would work.
While we are happy to help people fix problems, we aren't here to do extensive research on purchasing choices. This is a help on problems forum. I would suggest you do the research on the devices. Most info you can get online about the phones and then go to sites like gsmarena.com and others to find out the specs of a device.

Now if they will work with AT&T is a guess. You would need to make sure the device is GSM and not CDMA, which isn't always listed. AT&T uses a GSM network. So after you have narrowed down your choices, you would be best served to contact them directly to see if a particular device would work.

Solution