Looking for a solution

Aug 20, 2018
I have a Panasonic phone.Once I downloaded UC browser .when I uninstalled the browser my photos and videos in gallery suddenly disappeared.Photos and videos are showing in the file manager but not in the gallery.New images and videos are also not showing in the gallery.Only in file manager.

Solution
Have you checked the phone for viruses and malware?

The only other thing can think to try is to move all the files over to a computer, via USB cord, and save them there. Then go into "Settings" and "Apps" and delete all data associated with whatever app(s) you are trying to view the files through. The restart the phone and move the files back.
Did you try restarting (turning off and back on) the phone? Sometimes that is all it takes.

Occasionally when you uninstall an app, it messes with the phone's settings a big. That is why I always recommend you restart (turn off and back on) a phone after uninstalling anything.

Aug 20, 2018

Have you checked the phone for viruses and malware?

The only other thing can think to try is to move all the files over to a computer, via USB cord, and save them there. Then go into "Settings" and "Apps" and delete all data associated with whatever app(s) you are trying to view the files through. The restart the phone and move the files back.

Solution