looking for a true speed

winn heart

Estimable
Oct 2, 2014
which one is the best to buy? tablet that hav 1.6Ghz with dualcore processor or the other one which hav 1.2Ghz with Quadcore processor?

Solution

Just going by numbers is useless. What size and quality of screen to they have? How good is the battery life, is there a video chip and how good is that? How much is the RAM? How are the benchmarks for the CPUs?

If all things being equal and the two CPUs are the same performance at a certain speed, I would get the faster dual core. You will see more performance in more applications that way.

ewok93

Honorable
Mar 18, 2013
That depends on the processor. If you look at Intel processors, the 3.3ghz 6 core 5820k is much more powerful than an AMD 8350 with 8 cores overclocked to 5ghz. There are a lot of specs to look at, and I'd be happy to help you decide between two different tablets.

Just going by numbers is useless. What size and quality of screen to they have? How good is the battery life, is there a video chip and how good is that? How much is the RAM? How are the benchmarks for the CPUs?

If all things being equal and the two CPUs are the same performance at a certain speed, I would get the faster dual core. You will see more performance in more applications that way.

Solution