Looking for budget hearthstone/school laptop

AsaroV

Estimable
Sep 2, 2015
Hey! :)

I decided to buy a laptop for school. I don't really want to spend more then needed on it but I
would like to play some hearthstone on it too. It will be mainly used for HTML c++ php and so on.
I've tried searching by myself but there is overwhelming quantity online. It definately will be
used/refurbished one. I would like to spend up to ~350PLN so ~100$ lets say (dunno if prices
abroad are similar to these in Poland tho)
eg. IBM T60 is ~300PLN so ~80$
I know the risk of buying used electronics but still I dont care if it brakes in 1 year cuz it was so cheap :p

I know it would be hard to choose one specific device but just drop me some names and i will see if they are available for me :)
and sorry for me english I know its not perfect I'm still learning :p

Thank you in advance!

AsaroV

Estimable
Sep 2, 2015

ye but rather for something like ~100$
I know it will be x years old.

Wayfall

Honorable
Dec 27, 2013
The game uses about 800mb of my graphics cards (MSI GTX 970) on-board memory when I play.

I played the game on my i5's IGPU before I got my graphic card and the integrated graphics can run the game on low-medium at 30fps (Only high setting runs the game at 60fps but that setting requires a graphics card, integrated graphics struggled)

Also the game requires at least 2GB of RAM (I have 2x4GB duel channel) and that laptop has 2GB of RAM but will be using some of it for windows and background junk, you would be running dangerously low on RAM, and computer resources in general.

Regards