Looking for good Label Software for Bottles

psychostoner

Honorable
Sep 22, 2012
Looking for a easy label software that you can change text and things on it easy and on the fly. Also since we want to save label sticky paper adhesives would like a program that could be easy to pick which boxes are going to used to again not waste paper.

nukemaster

Distinguished
Well, you may wish to just make text boxes in the forum of a table in your favorite work processor and then adjust them to match the paper stock you will be using, Then you can just use what ever cell still has a sticky label.

Back in the day, I used to use MS publisher(anyone here remember word art?) for this and it was perfect, just take measurements and use the in program rulers to make invisible lines to help you line things up.

Anything with a built in ruler(and your own ruler) like open office should work, but remember, you will have to do some tests of paper to ensure everything is just as you want it.

nukemaster

Distinguished
It may be worth looking at some other desktop publishing software, because those have very good abilities to get exact sizes to work for you.

Avery makes labels and software, but I assume you are labeling alcohol? I am not thinking you will find an off the shelf software without some work or customization.

What ever you do, I would be interested in hearing about it and also if other users have the same ideas in the future, they will be able to work off what every solution you come up with.

TRENDING THREADS