Looking for guidlines on Windows update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 22, 2018
My laptop, HP A6 Vision AMD have been notifying me the need to update my device from windows 8 to 8.1 or 10.
I want to know if doing the update requires professional skills. And if it can be done at home, how do I go about it?
What do I have to consider before the process.

Solution
You don't need any pro skills to do the update. Tons of people have done it. Yes it can be done at home and it will do most of the work for you. Not much you would need to do yourself.

What I would suggest, however, is to back up your drivers (as sometimes the update messes with them). Also back up personal files. Just to be safe.

If you are really worried about it, you can always find a local tech to help you through it.
You don't need any pro skills to do the update. Tons of people have done it. Yes it can be done at home and it will do most of the work for you. Not much you would need to do yourself.

What I would suggest, however, is to back up your drivers (as sometimes the update messes with them). Also back up personal files. Just to be safe.

If you are really worried about it, you can always find a local tech to help you through it.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.