looking for high sound-stage gaming headphones under $100 aud

faldor20

Estimable
Mar 4, 2014
hey im looking for headphones with a good soundstage for under $100 aud. i will only be gaming with them and a mic is optional.

jossrik

Distinguished
Sep 26, 2002
I don't have a lot of experience with headphones, but, I have a razer headset, and a logitech G930, the G930 sounds better than the basic razer set I have, and I got it refurbed for under 50USD, and because it was inexpensive, I got an extended warranty with it. It's full 7.1, wireles, mic, more confortable than the razer when the razer was new, more comfortable than my razer when it was broken in. Maybe check around for that one.

jossrik

Distinguished
Sep 26, 2002

I suggest you save up and get what you want, don't settle on something that's close. You're gonna keep these headphones for possible years, and you obviously want a good set or you wouldn't have asked in the first place. Look at this as an investment. Something you're gonna get a couple hours a day maybe less maybe more though use out of. Just my two cents.

faldor20

Estimable
Mar 4, 2014
i think ill get the ad500x its slightly worse but half the price of the ad 700x. allthough i,m not totally sure of the difference. if anyone knows the difference i will be waiting to buy these so i would love some advice.