Looking For Old Webshots Version?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shah Saeed

Estimable
Nov 14, 2015
Way Back in 2007 I Had My Vendor Install Windows XP With Two Pre Installed Programs Webshots and Musicmatch Jukebox.Both Of Them Were Excellent Applications and I Have A Great Nostalgic Memory Of Them.Times Passed And Now I Am Working On Windows 10 But The Mentally I Just Can't Let Go Of Them Especially Webshots That Version Had A Green and Sky Blue Icon and A Gorgeous Set of Wallpapers So Glossy Even HD Would Look Blurry .

I Have Tried Every Website That Even Remotely Mentions Webshots But I Just Can't Find That Version.Can Any Geek Help On This If You Can Find Webshots Good If You Can Tell Me About That XP Version Which Contained The Two Pre Installed Programs Mentioned Above Then Even Better.I Have Asked This Question On Geeks to Go Forum As Well So To Find As Many Answers As I Can

Solution
"If You Can Tell Me About That XP Version Which Contained The Two Pre Installed Programs Mentioned Above Then Even Better"

Musicmatch Jukebox & Webshots were never included with any Windows XP version, though they may have been preinstalled as "added value" by some PC/laptop manufacturers, but they weren't built in to Windows.

I suggest you try the websites of the respective developers of those two apps.

Shah Saeed

Estimable
Nov 14, 2015

You May Be Right But I Remember Clearly That The XP Version I Had Installed Had Both The Applications I Mentioned.While Searching On The Web I Had Come Across The Posts Of Certain Posts Of Users Dating To The Time I Had Been Using The Above Mentioned.They Had Given Scanned Copy of Their C Drive It Is Worth Noting That Both Webshots and Musicmatch Jukebox Are Present

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/11062/home-search-assitent/

http://www.windowsbbs.com/other-pc-software/print-58485-msn-desktop-screensaver-outlook-toolbar.html

In My Opinion This Is More Than A Coincidence.

Anyway If You Read My Post Carefully I Am Primarily Looking For A Webshots Version Dating Somewhere
Between 2004 and 2007 And It Had A Blue and Green Icon If You Can Help Me Locate I Will Be Grateful

wgmcb53

Prominent
Oct 21, 2017

I have the version of webshots you are looking for. Shows a blue monitor with a yellow arrow on top. I still use it. It works on Windows 7 and 10. You can even add extra 3rd party photo's to it. E-mail me a link and I'll send it to you. [don't post your email address on the forum, use PM]

Solution

pickendanose

Prominent
Nov 4, 2017

i am looking for this as well, but i cant for the life of me find the link to PM you. can you please pm me and i will email you my email address so that i may get this from you for my aunt, she misses it dearly
thanks
C

mick.tyrer

Prominent
Dec 31, 2017

wgmcb53 I found the post and just wondered if I could be bold enough to ask you for the same Webshots Version as I have a new computer and can't seem to get all my previous photo's to work on the new (and may I say rubbish) version. I won't be offended if you decide not to but I do miss my wallpapers with calendar.
I know I have to post once before I can PM so I hope a reply to a post counts.
Regards Mick

Mar 2, 2018

Apr 4, 2018

Please send me a zip of the old webshots installer. I have thousands of the old webshots screensaver images.

[don't post your email address on the forum, PM the user]
Thank you,
Chris

Mar 2, 2018

Aug 24, 2018

Hi - I too would absolutely love to get the old version. I am hoping that I am doing this right so that I can PM you my e-mail address, but I do not see a way to PM you. Any suggestions? Thanks so much.

rgd1101

Don't
To PM, click this on the person you want to PM to
rgyJQ8M.png

Aug 24, 2018

Thank you, but unfortunately for some reason I don't see that option anywhere. I'm hoping someone can PM the link for the program to me though.

Status
Not open for further replies.