looking for solution

kabir_lama

Commendable
Apr 5, 2016
i have problem on my phone . whenever i try to open my samsung galaxy note 2 (korean) it automatically restart? but if i connect it on charger it starts.... sometimes it shows call in korea when i try to phone . is this the problem of battery or software ? help me out plz?

Solution
Before doing anything, I would back up any data, to a computer or other device, as to keep from losing any personal informaion.

Now I suggest you try a soft reboot (if you haven't already). Turn off the phone, remove the back and battery, wait 1 to 2 minutes (at least). After the time has passed, put the battery back in, the back on and restart the phone. This is the most common fix.

If this doesn't fix the problem, then I would next check and see what software/apps were installed and/or updated right before the problem started. Especially since your phone is from a different part of the world, it is completely possible that an installed app or app update could be conflicting with the phones software. If you did install or update...
Before doing anything, I would back up any data, to a computer or other device, as to keep from losing any personal informaion.

Now I suggest you try a soft reboot (if you haven't already). Turn off the phone, remove the back and battery, wait 1 to 2 minutes (at least). After the time has passed, put the battery back in, the back on and restart the phone. This is the most common fix.

If this doesn't fix the problem, then I would next check and see what software/apps were installed and/or updated right before the problem started. Especially since your phone is from a different part of the world, it is completely possible that an installed app or app update could be conflicting with the phones software. If you did install or update anything just prior to the problem, I would suggest removing the installed application or removing the update.

Solution