Looking for some good headsets for gaming and music +- 40euro

Deathsneak

Estimable
Feb 24, 2014
Hi there decided since Xmas is near to gift myself some new pc headsets.I'm looking for something that has good sound quality with some power and the headsets would work well in both games and music.
There are some must have things I need so sry if I will sound a bit picky especially for the price range:
good sound isolation as in i don't want to hear other sounds in the room and people wont hear my sounds as well
Wire don't trust those non wire things
Mic but the mic doesn't have to be high quality or anything just a normal mic for skype chatting
Built in volume control
Comfortable and reliable I tend to play games from 3h-8h so I don't want to feel any headaches from 30 min of gameplay or something like that and last but not least they wouldn't break fast.

My absolute price limit is 46 euros unless something near that limit is really worth it

Again sorry for being picky and plz leave more than one sugestion and i would love to hear your experiences with the headsets you offer :)

Deathsneak

Estimable
Feb 24, 2014

Nope in my area thse brands of headsets are the most available:BEYERDYNAMIC,CANYON,CREATIVE LABS,RAZER,SENNHEISER,STEELSERIES,TURTLE BEACH and CORSAIR