looking for tv repair help

Tbailey81

Commendable
Jan 31, 2017
I have a lg 55" led 4K tv and a Samsung 50" led smart tv. Both screens got cracked cause my kids threw toys at both. I rent these tvs and the repairs are on me. Do I need just a new screen or led lights need replaced too? Both tvs have sound but no pictures.

Solution
It's rarely feasible to replace a cracked screen.
The part is usually impossible to get since the cost of it and labor is often more than the TV costed in the first place.
Your rental agreement probably has some clause in it for this situation. There may be some form of insurance included in your payments for this.
Unfortunately it was written for the rental companys not your benefit so I think you are looking at a pretty big expense.

Tbailey81

Commendable
Jan 31, 2017

Do I need to submit a picture? U can't see the cracks in screen there's no picture only sound

It's rarely feasible to replace a cracked screen.
The part is usually impossible to get since the cost of it and labor is often more than the TV costed in the first place.
Your rental agreement probably has some clause in it for this situation. There may be some form of insurance included in your payments for this.
Unfortunately it was written for the rental companys not your benefit so I think you are looking at a pretty big expense.

Solution