Looking for Verizon 4G LTE phones on Straight Talk Network

JulAugustus

Estimable
Mar 4, 2015
Today is March 4, 2015
I have a Sales Job, so I have to travel the East Coast and Midwest a lot, I'm on the Road almost 3 to 4 days a week.
Can I buy a Verizon LTE phone from a Verizon store and use it on Straight Talk network. If Yes, what Verizon 4G LTE phones are compatible with Straight Talk and will I be using Verizon towers or is it just a myth

Solution
I contacted StraightTalk directly (which I recommend you do, -you can LiveChat right on their website) as phones available and networks are based on where you hail... from zipcode 96720 they have:

ALCATEL onetouch® POP ICON™, LG ULTIMATE 2™, ZTE QUARTZ™, moto e, Samsung Galaxy S III, Samsung Galaxy Ace™ Style, LG Optimus Fuel™, ZTE Valet™, ZTE Savvy™ and the ZTE Majesty™ under Verizon. We also have the ZTE Rapido and the iPhone 5 under Verizon.

Mar 26, 2015
I contacted StraightTalk directly (which I recommend you do, -you can LiveChat right on their website) as phones available and networks are based on where you hail... from zipcode 96720 they have:

ALCATEL onetouch® POP ICON™, LG ULTIMATE 2™, ZTE QUARTZ™, moto e, Samsung Galaxy S III, Samsung Galaxy Ace™ Style, LG Optimus Fuel™, ZTE Valet™, ZTE Savvy™ and the ZTE Majesty™ under Verizon. We also have the ZTE Rapido and the iPhone 5 under Verizon.

Solution

fdthedish

Estimable
Jul 5, 2015
as phones available and networks are based on where you hail... from zipcode 96720 they have:
Jwpmbu