looking to buy a gaming laptop for league of legends only

parradox14

Honorable
Dec 22, 2013
would this laptop be a good purchase if im only gonna play league of legends on it while streaming?..or is there a cheaper one i can buy? Or is there a cheaper more efficient desktop i can buy? thanks
Toshiba Satellite Laptop Computer - 15.6" LED Screen / Intel Core i7-3630QM Processor / 8GB Memory / 750GB Hard Drive / Windows 8

parradox14

Honorable
Dec 22, 2013

wow thanks...i read some reviews and i'm tempted to buy this laptop..but is this the cheapest laptop i can get if im strictly only going to play league of legends and stream it? thanks

Extremehotdog

Honorable
May 17, 2012

You can get a laptop with the AMD A series APU, but for the price/perforfance ratio the Lenovo is the way to go.

parradox14

Honorable
Dec 22, 2013

but for the price/performance...would it be better to get a desktop?

n0mn0m

Honorable
Dec 23, 2013
It would always be better to get a desktop. If you dont really feel like you need the portability of a laptop go for a desktop setup. You will get more computer for the money. For a desktop what would be your budget?

parradox14

Honorable
Dec 22, 2013

i was looking around and found some good ones for 800-1000...but i was wondering if there are any good ones for like 500-700?...i'm only gonna play league of legends on it and probably stream if possible..thanks

n0mn0m

Honorable
Dec 23, 2013
I just took a quick look at the desktops available at Bestbuy where all of the computers over 500 dollars will do the trick for you.
Like;

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/hp-pavilion-slimline-400-034-desktop-23-ips-led-monitor-package/9999206300050004.p?id=pcmprd205100050004&skuId=9999206300050004&st=categoryid$pcmcat212600050011&lp=3&cp=1

But when it comes to desktops it comes down to stuff like, could you imagine building your own computer? Do you already have a decent screen, keyboard and mouse? How long do you plan on having the computer last. I am guessing with your knowledge and demands you are around 14-17 years old. Do you hope to have the computer all the way to college? BUt a better course of action would be to direct your question do the desktop forum or ask a mod to move the thread for you. Because it sounds like you are in more need of a desktop than a laptop.

parradox14

Honorable
Dec 22, 2013

yea i guess 600 is a bit cheap to buy a decent premade desktop...guess ill just build my own for 600..oh and btw im 20 :) and already in college...your lack of respect is disturbing...merry christmas sir!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Laptop Tech Support 0
jzhnfxm Laptop Tech Support 0
MadalinRadu Laptop Tech Support 3
D Laptop Tech Support 1
R Laptop Tech Support 0
N Laptop Tech Support 0
bemy Laptop Tech Support 1
T Laptop Tech Support 14
A Laptop Tech Support 0
mackxx1 Laptop Tech Support 7
kyleb123451 Laptop Tech Support 1