Looking to buy a new Laptop need some advice

Metjuw

Honorable
Sep 22, 2013
1. What is your budget?
Between €900 and €1500.

2. What is the size of the notebook that you are considering?
15.6"

3. What screen resolution do you want?
A resolution of 1920x1080 or 1280x720.

4. Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop?
A portable laptop.

5. How much battery life do you need?
A long battery life if possible that is more than 6 hours.

6. Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low, Medium or High)?
Yes I would want to play games on it. Games like Minecraft, Football Manager 2018, World of Warcraft, FIFA 18, PUBG etc.. with medium to high settings.

7. What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? (Photo/Video editing, Etc.)
Some photo editing on Photoshop and Coding.

8. How much storage (Hard Drive capacity) do you need?
1TB HDD or more.

9. If you are considering specific sites to buy from, please post their links.
Scan Malta

10. How long do you want to keep your laptop?
For as long as it's capable, and will be good for at least 4 to 5 years.

11. What kind of Optical drive do you need? DVD ROM/Writer, Blu-ray ROM/Writer, Etc.?
DVD ROM/Writer but it doesn't quite matter that much.

12. Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like and explain the reasons.
I like Asus and MSI but if there are other brands which are worth considering then let me know. I don't like Dell haven't heard good things so I'm kind of sketchy about them.

13. What country do you live in?
Malta

14. Please tell us any additional information if needed.
Some additional information would be that the laptop will have an HDMI and a Display port. 8GB to 16GB of RAM with the option to upgrade if possible, minimum of 1060GTX Graphic Card and a 128GB or 256GB SSD. I am also looking at the possibility that I can upgrade the HDD and SSD or have an extra slot available. Also if let's say for example the graphic card becomes damaged or there are issues with it can I replace it or would I have to buy another laptop?