Looking to connect audio system to the Sony tv

It seems that SPA3800b has analogue audio input only (2xRCA). There are no pictures nor detailed manual, so I can't tell much more. And if that's the cas, @Jay32367 way to do it should work - 3.5mm-to-RCA cable from TV' headphone jack to Phillips' audio in.

It seems that SPA3800b has analogue audio input only (2xRCA). There are no pictures nor detailed manual, so I can't tell much more. And if that's the cas, @Jay32367 way to do it should work - 3.5mm-to-RCA cable from TV' headphone jack to Phillips' audio in.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Audio 5
J Audio 4
J Audio 2
T Audio 1
N Audio 4
J Audio 1
K Audio 1
R Audio 3
A Audio 1
L Audio 1
M Audio 1
S Audio 7
A Audio 3
B Audio 1
S Audio 1
S Audio 3
K Audio 1
J Audio 1
F Audio 2
F Audio 8
Similar threads
Question Subwoofer on 2.1 speaker system not working(Logitech Z623) when connected via aux
Question FD3800x connection to Samsung nu6100?
Solved! how do i connect my new 55" samsung uhd tv's audio - to my bose companion 5 speaker system?
Connecting mixer to speaker to tv?
Solved! Connecting active bookshelf speaker to active subwoofer
How can i connect my samsung smart tv to my klh audio system with optical cord to get soundal
How to connect Active Speakers and Actice Subwoofer to the PC?
How can I connect my Lg tv wirelessly to my edifier home theatre system to play audio?
My pc dont have any bluetooth device.I have a bluetooth audio receiver connected to my stereo system, stereo has no internal B
How to connect passive speakers to xbox one?
Connect a samsung MiNi HiFi component Audio System with a pair of samsung Level On Pro blutooth headphones
Connecting a audio output to a home theater system
Connect 2.1 audio system to Sony KDL50W800C TV via hdmi audio extractor.
Im using projectors only hdmi for Chromecast and AV out put when connected sony hometheatre system with audio in does not hav
how to connect samsung LED tv to sony home audio system MHC-GZX330
What connections do I need for my home audio system schtb485
Hello..i have problems connecting my LG led TV to my LG ARX8500 sound system ,so therefore i can't get to hear my TVs audio.
Connecting two sound systems
Connecting Asus Notherboard Audio to Sony Home Theater System
Connecting 5.1 Audio System + Receiver to Desktop PC

ASK THE COMMUNITY