Solved! Looking to create a printed photobook AND a PDF Flipbook with links to YouTube Vids and articles

Feb 3, 2021
Looking to create a printed photobook AND a PDF Flipbook with links to YouTube Vids and articles
The goal is to create and edit once.
Then "export" to get both results

Below the 2 tentative workflows I am seeing:

Photobook workflow
Use Mixbook or Printique and the like software to create a Photobook in their proprietary softwares, then print a book via their printing workshop
BUT then will I get a PDF or other shareable format from these proprietary softwares?
I found Blurb Book that seems able to deliver concurrently a "sharable format"
THEN:
Can I add videos links and article links?
How to manage the size of the resulting pdf?
Any other like blurb book?

PDF workflow
Use Acrobat indesign to create a digital book with links to videos and other articles.
Then export the result in PDF and other formats.
Processs it as FLIPBOOK and share the results
BUT THEN:
then, if you need a printed copy, it seems some manual "editing/formatting" is required and the cost is unknonwn

Any advice or tip will be greatly appreciated
Thanks

Solution
There is no all in one click step to do what you want. Make the PDF you want, print it out or send it out to make a book from it.

A PDF is basically a print out saved as a file, you should be able to make the PDF with links using anything, with maybe a bit of editing using a PDF editor to clean things up.
There is no all in one click step to do what you want. Make the PDF you want, print it out or send it out to make a book from it.

A PDF is basically a print out saved as a file, you should be able to make the PDF with links using anything, with maybe a bit of editing using a PDF editor to clean things up.

Solution