Where Can I Find Interactive Software That Allows Me To Create And Append Text, Photo, And Video

Jan 28, 2014
Techy little guy here. Often times I find solutions to the weird and unique PC problems. I always find myself asking the same questions over and over, when prior to asking I already had the webpage or video on how to fix the issue. My goal is to find a software that will allow me to create my own portfolio of combined multimedia with links, photos, text and video in a book format I can flip through offline, sort of what I would call a techy e-guide diary with interactive content I could refer to and share in full page resolution and allow me to add and append content as a guide intuitively as I go. If video is not an option then I wont be too disappointed (just a gesture) or thought I think me and other people alike could benefit from.This is something that could save me trouble when I need info on a matter of my computer not functioning right and have a guide on my other computer to refer to

Solution
The key issue here is "offline" - there is just no "standard" file format for that. You will be restricted either in the platform (eg Windows only), or capabilities.

For text / graphics, PDF is probably the "universal" format. You can add hyper links to video files in the same folder, and distribute all of your portfolio as a set of files.
The key issue here is "offline" - there is just no "standard" file format for that. You will be restricted either in the platform (eg Windows only), or capabilities.

For text / graphics, PDF is probably the "universal" format. You can add hyper links to video files in the same folder, and distribute all of your portfolio as a set of files.

Solution
Jan 28, 2014

Thanks so much Alabacho...but I found something close to what I was looking for. It's called Kotobee. There are two versions (Artist And/Or Publisher) Currently I use author version. It works great. Check it out. I have to open a project to see it and preview it to see the attachments and this is for my own personal use, so no need for me to distribute. I have my own file server to upload it online through OpenDrive. Just need the steps to upload it correctly. Other than that, this software is as good as it gets.

TRENDING THREADS