Looking to figure out how to adjust the screen size of my Emerson TV

It's normal for TVs to overscan the input. They don't want blanks at the edge of the screen. Not an issue with TV but a pain with computer or gaming.
Yeah you will probably need the remote but before you go and buy one I would search for the owners and service manuals for the TV. There might not be any way to solve your problem even with the remote.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
K Streaming Video & TVs 2
I Streaming Video & TVs 1
S Streaming Video & TVs 3
K Streaming Video & TVs 1
T Streaming Video & TVs 2
I Streaming Video & TVs 3
P Streaming Video & TVs 1
L Streaming Video & TVs 20
W Streaming Video & TVs 1
B Streaming Video & TVs 3
S Streaming Video & TVs 2
P Streaming Video & TVs 1
M Streaming Video & TVs 15
C Streaming Video & TVs 2
B Streaming Video & TVs 2
D Streaming Video & TVs 4
W Streaming Video & TVs 1
T Streaming Video & TVs 3
G Streaming Video & TVs 1
T Streaming Video & TVs 2
Similar threads
I have a element 43" smart tv what I can't figure out is how to connect my bfree suround sound Bluetooth speaker to my tv
We just got a new tv remote, the BN59-01179A and can’t figure out how to pair it to the tv. it’s the same remote we had be
I have a cooluxs3 android projector but i cant figure out how to get app or app store on it.
I cant figure out why my element electronics tv gets powee but will not power on
Trying to figure out if theres anything wrong with my tv
Cant figure out how to get my laptop onto surround sound.
How Do I Figure Out What's Wrong With My USB?
I have marshmelliw 6.0 and have no internet and no smart tv and want to screen mirror and can't seem to figure out what exactl
Can't figure out how to hook up my RFA home theater system to my tcl rocu TV and get sound
Can't figure how to properly connect speakers to Samsung Smart TV
Hardest to figure out I've ever seen. How do you hook up before surround sound to a 50in HD TV. A diagram maybe?
I have old school tv and trying to hook up dvd player tv only has yellow and white components and has game mode. I cant figure
10 amp figure 8 power cable
Element tv can't figure out how to switch it to 1080i from tv remote
Good morning! Could you pllease help me figure the most effective AV hookup method? For clarity sake, the following is a li
Can not figure out how much to sell my TV for.
I have Samsung Smart Tv and. Sony 5 disk CD player. They are both hooked up but I can't figure out how to get the cd to
Trying to properly hook up an Onkyo A/V Receiver with a Samsung 65JS8500 HDTV and am having difficulty trying to figure out ho
I have a Sanyo 50" LCD TV. I mistakenly turned on the PIP and cannot figure out how to turn it off. I don't have the owner's
i cant figure this out

ASK THE COMMUNITY