Looking to replace TV

nms71

Honorable
Feb 25, 2013
Should I jump on the Black Friday deals or wait till Cyber Monday? I am looking to stay under about $500. I seen a Samsung 46 around that price but its a smart TV and don't know if it's worth buying - don't really need the smart part as I have other devices for that. other specs I liked 1080 120ghz - if you guys can suggest anything in that range let me know =) Also i been warned to stay away from Vizio and Insignia. I will be using the TV for streaming TV and playing games on my xbox one mostly.

thx
=)
Rey

Solution
Probably won't be too much of a difference between Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals. These days, they are essentially the same, with the only difference being that Cyber Monday is almost strictly online whereas Black Friday offers in-store deals as well.
Probably won't be too much of a difference between Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals. These days, they are essentially the same, with the only difference being that Cyber Monday is almost strictly online whereas Black Friday offers in-store deals as well.

Solution