los my nokia

festar

Honorable
Apr 1, 2013
i lost my nokia c2-02 . how can i track and find it using ma laptop or notebook. u can email me at festar@live.com

festar

Honorable
Apr 1, 2013

I've already reported to the police ,they are not taking any
action . wat mst I do now?

assasin32

Distinguished
Apr 23, 2008
Hate to tell you this, but in all likely hood you won't recover your phone for various reasons. Unless the person who found it is kind and wants to return it. Fact of the matter is that finding a lost phone is so low on the priority list of police is that will probably never see anything more than a police report and a file cabinet. And I can tell you in the US even if they had the GPS location of it which led to a house the best they can do is ask for the phone or ASK to search the premesis. As I highly doubt that be enough to get a warrant to search the resisdence and definately not enough to enter without one.

So make sure you contact your provider and notify them of it being lost. And if you really want if it is still active have a friend send an text message to it saying your the proper owner and a phone number to reach you at if they choose to return it and deactivate the phone. The text message part is assuming the phone isn't locked.