Lost Imei on S2

aminnoob

Estimable
Feb 9, 2014
hey guys, i lost imei on my samsung galaxy s2 after Root it.. i try everything to recover it.. i done with terminal emulator etc.. i try everthing that available on youtube, google and forum, nothing changed... i dont have warranty.. so my last hope is what you guys suggest me to do.. please help me.. :(

bradsctt

Honorable
Jun 9, 2012

its on the label under the battery, at least on my version, which is the GT I9100

aminnoob

Estimable
Feb 9, 2014
i lost the "IMEI" on my phone, go to setting, about phone, Legal information.. on imei its write NULL.. i know my imei number yeah its label under the battery.. i dont write it right, my phone cant make a call or message because my sim card not "detected" cause theres no IMEI.. (i hope i write it right.. im still poor on English) anyway thanks bradsctt.. :)

aminnoob

Estimable
Feb 9, 2014
so i need to flash my stock rom, after that will everthing back to normal? my imei, baseband? Also flashing stock rom will unroot right? i dont care about root anymore i just want my phone back to normal... :(

aminnoob

Estimable
Feb 9, 2014
i already done that nothing have work well for me, guess im taking to the Samsung and deal with them later, but i will unroot it first.. but hey thanks for your help i really appreciate that :)