Lost Microsoft Picture Manager

abww

Distinguished
Mar 16, 2009
I had to reload my hard-drive after a critical failure. When I reloaded Office 2003, Microsoft Office Manager was gone. Did it come with some other software I chose not to reload? If so, does anyone know which Microsoft product it was? I love Photoshop for high-end editing but, for fast cropping and compressing, nothing beats Picture Manager (at least in my world.)

abww

Distinguished
Mar 16, 2009
My problem is solved. I realized I'd loaded MS Office 2003 when I really wanted to load MS Office Pro 2003. I had disks for both. Now that the pro version is loaded, Picture Manager has returned. Thanks to anyone who read and considered my issue.

BettyAlexander

Distinguished
Aug 4, 2009

I had the same problem and reloaded Microsoft Office Small business and cannot make my Picture manager work for me anymore. Are you saying that I have to reload Microsoft Office Pro? I did not want to use up all that disk space with Pro when Office small business is effective for me. I am just confused.

abww

Distinguished
Mar 16, 2009
I'm not sure. I wanted the whole thing loaded so, I'm not sure if you can load just that component. Sorry.