Lost my Droid Turbo to water damage. Lost my boom beach

cosource2000

Prominent
Dec 31, 2017
Lost my Droid Turbo to water damage, so I've lost boom Beach. I now have a Google Pixel and I'd like to reload my hard-earned game.
How do I do that?
Help!

Solution
I think there is something missing in what I am saying and what you are saying, so let me try and be ultra clear. :)

The app itself you will have to redownload from Google Play or wherever you originally got it to have the game app itself on the device.

The data (meaning scores, levels, favs, etc.) anything that was part of your game on your old device will not be on the new one when the app gets installed. There are only two ways to get this info back, and have the game app keep you where you already were, rather than starting from the beginning again.

1. Is if the info was saved on the prior device itself, in files that could be transferred to the new device. However, since the original device had water damage, that isn't an...

cosource2000

Prominent
Dec 31, 2017
Thank-you, but I know I can't retrieve that data from the damaged phone.
How can I get my game back from Google play?
If I have to start all over, I'm done with Boom Beach.

I think there is something missing in what I am saying and what you are saying, so let me try and be ultra clear. :)

The app itself you will have to redownload from Google Play or wherever you originally got it to have the game app itself on the device.

The data (meaning scores, levels, favs, etc.) anything that was part of your game on your old device will not be on the new one when the app gets installed. There are only two ways to get this info back, and have the game app keep you where you already were, rather than starting from the beginning again.

1. Is if the info was saved on the prior device itself, in files that could be transferred to the new device. However, since the original device had water damage, that isn't an option. or...

2. If the company that created the app stores the players info somewhere on their site/server/etc. That no one can answer except for the company that made that app. So you would have to contact them and ask them if there is a way to get the data you need back from them (saves, etc.) or if you have to start over.

Solution