Lost os from pc

kalpanpdesai2

Prominent
Oct 24, 2017
Hello,I was installing Windows 10 in Windows 7 ultimate PC I was near to install but at a movement my PC stuck and when I restarted PC there was a black screen and written with OPERATING SYSTEM NOT FOUND I tried to boot the disc but the drivers were uninstalled... What to do

Solution
turn off power, check power and data cable to your hard drive on the drive and on the motherboard
boot to bios and make sure it is recognized as "there"

you will need to do a full install, interrupting a OS install is a bad, bad, thing. sorry

turn off power, check power and data cable to your hard drive on the drive and on the motherboard
boot to bios and make sure it is recognized as "there"

you will need to do a full install, interrupting a OS install is a bad, bad, thing. sorry

Solution

RickRenzo

Estimable
Dec 7, 2015

Aw man. Never interrupt or force shut down an OS Installation. Although it may seem like its "stuck" it might not be the case. I did an upgrade on my OS back then and it took me about an hour and a half. You need to be patient with things like this as you could seriously do damage to your PC. The worst thing that could happen is a total data loss. Try booting to BIOS and check if it detects your drives.