Low buzzing noise while playing games?

Jekkers08

Estimable
Aug 7, 2015
I've been having this annoying low buzzing noise whenever I play games. Whenever I alt+tab out of them, they noise is barely audible if not completely gone and as soon as I alt+tab back in, the noise comes back. It's not exactly a loud sound as well, I only tend to hear it whenever in low or no sound sections of the games I play.

Jekkers08

Estimable
Aug 7, 2015

Shouldn't I hear coil whine even if I'm not wearing my headset? Cause I don't hear much coil whine whenever I play games

Jekkers08

Estimable
Aug 7, 2015

Yes, it is and it's the HyperX Cloud 1

Jekkers08

Estimable
Aug 7, 2015

Checked it out, but my problem is that I only hear the buzzing noise whenever I play games and not when I'm just browsing through the internet. I suspect it's my GPU or CPU on high load or something but I'm not entirely sure

AvidMemer

Commendable
Dec 30, 2016

I'm having the exact same problem! I recently upgraded my GPU to a 1080 from a 750 TI and had the store that built the computer for me install the new 1080. I hadn't noticed the sound for a while because for whatever reason, I don't hear it in Titanfall 2, but I hear it quietly but significantly in games like CS:GO, Overwatch, and Dota 2.

(EDIT: I have tried restarting my computer, updating rate of audio, and updating audio drivers. None have worked thus far.)