LulzSec, Anonymous Ganging Up on Governments, Banks

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

...and thus is another sound of our modern society collapsing; the tapping upon a keyboard and maniacal laughter in front of a monitor.

jodrummersh

Distinguished
Sep 24, 2008
Haha! What is with the writing on this site? Ending the article with "Web vigilantes?" Sometimes it's like these articles are a mix of proper writing with clear intent and an email with randomly-generated phrases.

fir_ser

Distinguished
Apr 7, 2011
[citation][nom]fir_ser[/nom]Interesting, but will Google be on the list.[/citation]
And will the Fed, GS, BOA, and other big corps be on the list.

geminireaper

Distinguished
Feb 14, 2007
lol...patriot act 2.0 here we come. A couple of these lulzsec and anon douche bags start getting executed for treason you will see this whole operation deflate to nothing. These computer nerds living in mommies basement need to get a life.

wowohwow

Distinguished
Oct 27, 2010
[citation][nom]alidan[/nom]lets be honest here. all the info they got can be found easily by the people that want it. if you release "we found a hole" now many people will react or careif you release "we got all your info, and to prove it. LOOK AT THIS" you get the attention to security you needweather that is their goal or not is hard to tell, because on one hand you have security by extreme measures, and on the other, they could be doing it just to be dicks.[/citation]

But if there is a hole, why do I still have my money in my account. I'm aware of bank fees, so I know what money goes in and what comes out.

If the hackers feel the need to hack, please stay away from my bank.

I didn't ask for hackers help. My bank works fine. i don't have any complaints. Leave my bank alone.

dalethepcman

Distinguished
Jul 1, 2010
[citation][nom]geminireaper[/nom]lol...patriot act 2.0 here we come. A couple of these lulzsec and anon douche bags start getting executed for treason you will see this whole operation deflate to nothing. These computer nerds living in mommies basement need to get a life.[/citation]

Yes, we should execute the children living in their mothers basements for performing peaceful internet protests (no one gets shot on the internet). That will tech them just like it did in Tienemen.

Your the lowest of the low geminireaper to even suggest we execute our own citizens for treason for attempting to uncover corruption. You don't deserve freedom.

wowohwow

Distinguished
Oct 27, 2010
They can't take over the world. What are they gonna do once they destroy everything?

Are they going to get off their arse and stand in public and face the cameras? I don't think so. They will continue to hide behind their keyboards and proxys.

erinc

Distinguished
Mar 25, 2011
I don't usually support lulzsec and anonymous but I wish them the best in this endeavour. The damage they are liable to do is nothing compared to the damage done to humanity every day by our corrupt and evil subjugators that we call government. Reveal the corruption and truth and I shall applaud.

randomizer

Distinguished
[citation][nom]wowohwow[/nom]Are they going to get off their arse and stand in public and face the cameras?[/citation]
Of course not. They most likely don't like media giants either, so why would they pander to the paparazzi?

nebun

Distinguished
Oct 20, 2008
[citation][nom]upgrade_1977[/nom]I got $20.00 says Web Ninjas are gonna kick some arse.I wonder if LulzSec is related to the Taliban...[/citation]
lol...good point....maybe that's why our so called president is willing to open fire on so called hackers

geminireaper

Distinguished
Feb 14, 2007
[citation][nom]dalethepcman[/nom]Yes, we should execute the children living in their mothers basements for performing peaceful internet protests (no one gets shot on the internet). That will tech them just like it did in Tienemen.Your the lowest of the low geminireaper to even suggest we execute our own citizens for treason for attempting to uncover corruption. You don't deserve freedom.[/citation]

These arent designed to be peaceful internet protests. Devulging govt secrets which could put thousands of lives in danger is treason and should be punished appropraitely. I deserve freedom like the next guy. Its these basement warriors that dont deserve it. We are free. One of the most free contries in the world. And they these internet warriors would see the country undermined, and people be put in harms way. If you have a problem with what I say..i dont care..do something about it.

i_am_aronman

Distinguished
Dec 15, 2010
As stated earlier if they do this towards the right people it will be a good thing, but we will just have to wait and see.

Status
Not open for further replies.